Agricultural / Forestry
The Division of Agricultural and Forest Protection works consistently in:
- Generating phytosanitary policies and regulations in order to protect the interests of Chile and its resources.
- Control of forestry and agricultural resources.
- Issuing Export certificates for forestry and agricultural products.
- Control and regulation of agricultural inputs and outputs.
- Health protection of agricultural and forestry resources production.
- Foodsafety control.
To achieve these objectives the Division is divided into three sub-departments: